Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at MPMF17.
The festival is scheduled to take place September 23-24, 2017 around 5th Street & Sycamore Street in Downtown Cincinnati. We are only accepting Food Truck vendors at Midpoint this year.
Midpoint Music Festival Vendor Village Schedule
- Saturday, September 23, 12:00 PM - MIDNIGHT
- Sunday, September 24, 12:00 PM - MIDNIGHT
- Vendor setup begins 8:00 AM Saturday
- Vendor tear down begins Sunday at MIDNIGHT
- Midpoint Music Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items through the course of the weekend. However, overnight security will be provided
- Vendor booths must be open and staffed during the entirety of the Midpoint Music Festival Vendor Village operating hours, as listed above
- As a reminder, food vendors are responsible for securing health and fire permits; ALL vendors are required to pay state of Ohio sales tax
- Vendors are responsible for receiving deliveries, which must be made during non-event hours
- Please adhere to booth and menu criteria as laid out in Vendor Application form
View Vendor Guidelines
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION IN THE VENDOR GUIDELINES PACKET CAREFULLY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING APPLICATION. BY SUBMITTING APPLICATION, VENDOR AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ESTABLISHED BY EVENT MANAGER IN THE VENDOR GUIDELINES PACKET. SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLINE BY EMAILING TO VENDORS@MEMI.BIZ.
Deadline for Vendor Inquiry is Friday, August 4th at 5pm EST.
If you have any questions, please send to email@example.com